Friday, December 10, 2010

questions

Being in English 100 has taught me to be a better writer, with the help of Ms. Chastain. I learned better grammar, sentence fluency, how to write in MLA format, how to write a work cited page, and many more.  Blogging was hard to remember to check for the homework because I did not have a piece of paper in front of me telling me how to do or what to do. But blogger was helpful because if I did not understand how to do the homework I could look at the teacher’s example or I could look at another student’s page, and see how they did it. Blogger was made it easier to turn in the homework because I was able to just post or send it in, but if I had to turn in a hard copy I would have to make sure I have ink in the printer, and I had to be sure that I did not lose the homework. Blogger was like a journal the only thing different was that we had a specific topic to write about where in a journal you it is free write. Changes in the tasks papers would be able to turn the papers in over the computer where it would be easier for the teacher to make comments and easier for the students to read what the teacher had to say. For the small journal entry to make those easier would be having questions that almost every student would be able to relate to the author, or what the author wrote about.

No comments:

Post a Comment