Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Who are you? Where do you come from? What have been your experiences with reading and writing? What do your classmates and I need to know about you as a reader and writer? What are your strengths and weaknesses as a reader and writer? How do these practices intimidate or excite you?
    -My name is Korey McDermott I am 19 and my birthday is on Halloween. When I was born my family lived in Faucett for two years until my mom became pregnant with my little brother to which we then moved to St. Joseph. My mom, brother, and myself have lived in the same house ever since. I went to Pickett Elementary, then continuing onto Truman Middle School, finishing at Central High School. Every year there was always some kind of book reports to be done but every year we found the easiest way to do them. I am not a fast reader, and sometimes it takes me longer to think of a topic to write about. My weakness is that I do not like to do either but my strengths of writing is that once I get started I could write until I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment