Thursday, November 18, 2010

Before this course, what did you anticipate?

I thought that english would be alot of reading and writing of things I didn't really want to read or write about. We do read alot and we have writing assigments, but when we go over them in class i understand how im suppose to put together what to write. I didn't think we would be getting help like we do in class. I also didn't think i was going to understand most of the homework, but the teacher helps us alot so that we understand what to do and how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. HI Korey,

    I am interested in many of the claims that you make about this course. You tell us that you are surprised about the help you receive in class. Why is that? Did you have a negative experience with reading and writing before this time? I would be interested in hearing your response. I am happy, though, that
    you are able to understand the material as we review it in class.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete