Monday, November 1, 2010

task three analyze

For task three I am not for sure what to write about, but I thought about using Kozol's book. I never had problems through school, but I was going to write about a teacher that was always there for his students. He looked out for everyone like: his football players, students, teachers, anyone he knew or saw. He taught everyone not only what it's like to work hard but also said every day how important it is to get an education.  A lot of people, like me are where they are today because of what they were taught. He was a coach/teacher and someone everyone looked up to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Korey,

    I'm not certain if you and I talked about Task Three yesterday, but I hope that I can provide some helpful feedback when writing your paper. You could easily use Kozol for the focus that you explain above. If you choose to do so, I would focus (e.g. and introduce/explain in your paper) about Corla Hawkins and what sort of influence she had on her students. What did she do with her students that is/was similar to what your coach did for you?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete