Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Self-Evaluation


Self-Evaluation

What is the thesis for your paper?
   He showed every player what it’s like to work hard, love the game, but also through games and practices, he taught us some important life lessons, like setting examples about not letting anything get to him, or being someone to talk to when I had a family/friend problem.

List the main points you make in your paper.
    Helping me through diffcult

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
  Putting more detail into major parts.

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
   That I needed more detail in my second paragraph, I think the information made my more interesting.

How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
    I wrote only two drafts, first I free wrote on paper, editing it on the computer, and finishing my final draft on the computer.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
   When I write essays for class I feel like some parts I lose the reader attention, and I don't like when I do that.

What are most pleased with about this paper?
   I feel like I stayed on the topic and didn't drift off. I think I also showed how my coach impacted my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Korey,

    Do you always edit by computer? Have you attempted editing by hand or with a hard copy?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete