Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Task-two

  • What makes him/her interesting and unique?

  •        -My cousin had to have half his brain cut in half, so this made it difficult for him to learn. He is now 25 and has the brain of a 12 year old.
  • What sort of questions would you ask and why?

  •        -What were some of his struggles through school, because he didn't learn as fast as the other students and when I don't understand something in class, I stress, so I would just like to know how he got through school.
           -Who influenced him through school, because I know he found someone to look up to and would go to them if he ever needed anything.

  • What sort of problems do you think may arise for Task Two?

  •        -Finding the right questions to ask, or finding something that he wants to talk about.

  • What do you anticipate? Why?

  •         -I don't know if all get a lot of answers beacuse he doesn't always understand what you are asking.

  • What questions do you have for Task Two?

  •         -I don't really have any questions at the moment.

    1 comment:

    1. Hi Korey,


      I am really interested in learning more about your relative. I do have a concern though. It may be with some of the questions that you ask him. I think you understand this already though. Because he is 25 (correct me if I am wrong), he only has the mental capacity of a 12 year old. So you will only want to ask questions that he can understand. Otherwise, you may have to save the more difficult questions for his immediate family.

      Let me know what you think.

      Ms. C

      ReplyDelete